Coosa Pines Federal Credit Union • Childersburg, Alabama
Coosa Pines FCU is seeking a dynamic and driven Vice President of Lending to provide strategic leadership and direction of its consumer, mortgage, and commercial lending programs. The VP Lending, as an integral part of the senior management team, will establish and implement lending programs and policies that aid in meeting credit union objectives including continued growth, profitability, and efficiency, while delivering world-class lending services to the membership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field, or an equivalent of education and experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of all phases of lending, including direct and indirect consumer lending and mortgage lending
- Commercial lending experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of lending theory, risk-based pricing, credit scoring, automated lending systems, pricing strategies, and portfolio risk analysis
- Understanding of government regulations and legal requirements involving lending, collections, and related functions
- Strong leadership and team-building skills, with the ability to develop, motivate, and guide strong collaborative teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organizational skills with high degree of computer literacy
Salary is commensurate with experience. Coosa Pines Federal Credit Union offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and pension plan, as well as a 401(k) retirement program.
For consideration, please submit résumé, references and salary requirement to any CPFCU branch, email email@example.com, or mail to address below. No phone calls please.
Coosa Pines FCU
Attn: HR Manager
17591 Plant Road
Childersburg, AL 35044
Coosa Pines Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.