Get your favorite Coosa Pines FCU services "to go" by using the free Mobile Money mobile banking feature available through the Virtual Branch Online Banking service.
Use your phone to check account balances, view transaction details, or transfer funds between accounts.
Mobile phone banking is safe and secure, and keeps you in control of your finances by giving you access to your financial information wherever you are, whenever you want.
You can even set up Alerts, and Virtual Branch will send you a text message when your direct deposit is in your account, when your balance falls below a specified amount, when a specific check number clears your account... or whenever you choose!
With Mobile Money, you can have your credit union... to go!
To access Mobile Money:
- Log on to Virtual Branch Online Banking.
- Click on the Self Service tab.
- Click on the Mobile Money link under Additional Services.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions, then select Continue.
- Select your Time Zone.
- Select the Account(s) that you wish to manage through Mobile Money by checking the box next to the account(s) and assigning each account a nickname. (Hint: Nicknames may be alphanumeric with no spaces.)
- Enter the Mobile Phone Number to the phone you are registering, then select Continue.
- Select preferred Mobile Money services, then select Continue.
- Mobile Money will send a text message to the registered cellular number with an Activation Code.
- Enter the Activation Code, then select Activate.
From the Mobile Money menu under the Self Service tab, you can change and manage services, add another mobile phone line to your profile, get a link to login to the Mobile Money website, and change or manage accounts accessed through Mobile Money.
Also under the Self Service tab, you add to or modify your Account Alerts. Just click on the Account Alert link to view, add or edit alert settings.
Don't have Virtual Branch? Sign up online!