The Wait is Over -- Download the Coosa Pines App Today
The Coosa Pines FCU smartphone app, for iPhone and Android, is available now. But even if you don't have a smartphone, you can still manage your CPFCU accounts from your mobile device using text message banking, mobile browser banking, and text alerts.
The instructions below carry you easily through the steps for setting up any type of mobile banking. If you need assistance, we've posted a tutorial. Feel free to contact your favorite Coosa Pines branch for additional help.
► If you have not previously registered for Mobile Money, log in to Virtual Branch, go to the Self Service tab and click on Mobile Money.
- Follow the steps to register your device and select your services and settings.
NOTE: For specific instructions by phone type, click on your type of phone on page 7 of the tutorial, then click on the APP (Downloadable Application), SMS (Text Banking), or WAP (Mobile Browser) link.
► If you are already registered for Mobile Money, you may simply visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play and search for Coosa Pines Federal Credit Union.
Using the App
- The app will default to a list of your Coosa Pines accounts and balances as shown on the Overview screen in Virtual Branch.
- Tap an account to view the Account Details.
- Tap "Transaction History" to view detailed transactions on the account.
- At the bottom of the screen on iPhone or top of screen on Android, tap "Accounts" to view an accounts list, or "Transfers" to go to the transfers screen.
- On the transfers screen, select the "From" and "To" accounts, enter the transaction amount, and tap "Next". Then tap "Yes" to make the transfer. A verification and confirmaton number will be given.
NOTE: For your security, always Log Out of the application when exiting.