Convenience and Security in the CPFCU Debit and ATM Card
- Register your CPFCU Visa® Debit Rewards Card to earn points with UChoose Rewards (see below)
- Free ATM access across the country at Money Pass and Credit Union 24's CU Here networks (use ATM Locator or download the free locator apps for iPhone and Android)
- Debit and ATM cards carry no annual fee and incur no transaction fees.*
- The Debit card eliminates the hassle of writing checks and is usable practically anywhere that VISA is accepted.
- Get cash back over purchase amount at participating merchants.
- Convenient alternative to a credit card for online or telephone purchases, reservations, car rentals, concert or event tickets, and more!
- Valuable educational tool for teens and pre-teens learning to manage their own finances.
- The debit transaction amount will be deducted electronically from your Checking account.
- The Debit and ATM cards can be used to access your Checking or Share Savings account at ATM's worldwide using the CIRRUS, EXCHANGE or CU24 Networks.**
- The Debit card comes with Verified by Visa, an extra layer of security when making purchases online.
*As with other insufficient funds transactions, overdraft fees may apply if debits or withdrawals made with the Debit or ATM card exceed available account balance. Beginning July 1, 2010 for new accounts and August 15, 2010 for existing members, all members must authorize the credit union in writing to pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions.
**A small transaction fee may apply when using an ATM not owned by Coosa Pines FCU. The card can only be used as debit or credit when issued in conjunction with a Share Draft Checking account. For members who have a Share account only, the card can only be used as an ATM card for cash withdrawals.